After a ground breaking and successful Global Grains Congress in 2011, IBC Asia is back to address grains industry’s continued shifts in market drivers, and to provide the latest market intelligence.
Grains industry experts will focus on price movements, grain markets inter linkages, supply demand analysis of individual grains, government policies, trade opportunities and risks.
|“Thank you for the invitation to speak at your conference. The event provided unique opportunity for exchanging valuable information on agricultural markets”
- Abdolreza Abbassian, Secretary of the Intergovernmental Group on Grains, FAO Trade and Market Division
- Dedicated Buyer and Supplier dialogue sessions on Rice, Corn, Soy and Wheat
- China Government update on import and trade forecast
- ASEAN outlook for G2G agreements and implications for trade
- Opportunities in Niche markets – DDGS and Animal Nutrition Ingredients
- Feed grain buyers position on demand trends
- Grain Terminals – adding increased value to supply chain management
- Grain transport and dry bulk market outlook with agricultural focus
See who is attending, send and receive messages, and make appointments!
Conference delegates, speakers, sponsors and exhibitors will have the opportunity to reach out to fellow participants before and after the event.
The networking tool will operate from our website, and participants will be emailed a unique log in and password that will enable access 10 days before and continue till 5 days after the event.
Glenn Byrne, Director Head of Agricultural/Commodities, Newedge Singapore
“Thanks for the invitation. The Congress was a success. Participants were quite happy networking”
Anthony Goh, Senior Manager Procurement and Sales, Premier Grains Sdn Bhd
- 150+ attendees at the last event
- 30+ speakers representing traders, policy makers, exporters / importers and food / feed manufacturers, millers
- The only platform with comprehensive coverage of Rice, Wheat, Corn, Soybean, and Feed
- Power panel discussions between buyers and sellers of individual grains
- Dialogue with top Government buyers from Philippines, Indonesia, India, Thailand & Vietnam
- China Think Tank on grains trade outlook with the world’s largest buyer
- Online networking system to allow contact with fellow participants before and after the event
- Dedicated networking sessions over the 2 days to enable deal making